Welcome to Kodi's Issue Tracking System
Kodi Media Center is a free and open source (GPL) media-player and entertainment hub. For more information about Kodi, please visit the official Kodi website (kodi.tv).
The Kodi project is using this Trac-based tracking-system for tracking all Kodi bugs, feature-requests, and source code patches.
Please read our guidelines regarding submissions before creating a new ticket here!
- HOW-TO: Submit a Feature Request
- HOW-TO: Submit a Bug Report
- HOW-TO: Help with Quality Assurance Testing
- HOW-TO: Submit a patch (contribute source code)
- Development Notes - Tips for coders new to Kodi
With regards, Team Kodi
You can login to Trac with your forum username and password.
Please note that both the username and password are case-sensitive.
If you get an error stating "Missing or invalid form token. Do you have cookies enabled?",
You will need to delete your cookies for both forum.kodi.tv and trac.kodi.tv
Links of Interest
- FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions with Answers (wiki)
- Kodi Online Manual -- User Manual / User Guide (wiki)
- Kodi Community Forum -- Discussion
- IRC #kodi -- General Kodi real-time chat and user support
- IRC #kodi-dev -- Real-time chat for development topics only
- IRC #kodi-linux -- Linux specific Kodi real-time chat
- IRC #kodi-osx -- Mac OS X specific Kodi real-time chat
- Trac Guide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- Trac Support -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see Title Index.