Welcome to Kodi's Issue Tracking System
The Kodi project is using this Trac-based tracking-system for tracking all Kodi bugs, feature-requests, and source code patches.
Please first read our guidelines regarding submissions before creating a new ticket here on the Kodi trac:
- HOW-TO: Submit a Feature Request
- HOW-TO: Submit a Bug Report
- HOW-TO: Help with Quality Assurance Testing
- HOW-TO: Submit a patch (contribute source code)
- Development Notes - Tips for coders new to Kodi
Please login with your forum username and password.
NOTE: Both the username AND the password are case-sensitive.
Please try to delete all .kodi.tv cookies to see if that fixes your login issues. See TRAC:16673
Yours sincerely / Team-Kodi
Links of Interest
- FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions with Answers (wiki)
- Kodi Online Manual -- User Manual / User Guide (wiki)
- Kodi Community Forum -- Discussion
- IRC #kodi -- General Kodi real-time chat and user support
- IRC #kodi-linux -- Linux specific Kodi real-time chat
- IRC #kodi-osx -- Mac OS X specific Kodi real-time chat
- Trac Guide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- Trac Support -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see Title Index.